WELCOME TO 7 STEPS TO CREATIVE CLARITY!
Welcome to 7 Steps to Creative Clarity, a Course to give you a more direct path toward building a creative life by focusing on the essences of what initiates creative expression in its purest form. My goal is to help you see what steps may need more attention to create a more balanced point of view on who you are and how you do things creatively.
The 7 Steps in this Creative Clarity Course are as follows:
1. Joy--this is where you find ways to initiate joy and find joy in your daily life and how that can be a terrific jumping off point toward a creative life, one moment at a time.
2. Nurture--this is where the deepest Self-Care takes place, whether it's your body, your spirit, your soul, your mind, your emotions. It's all about giving space for how you feel, what you desire, and what will give you the greatest sense of well being.
3. Intuition--this is where deep listening takes place, where you give space to the deepest wisdom that wells up inside of you just waiting to be recognized and accessed for the most intuitive life possible.
4. Curiosity--this is where you pay very close attention to what inspires you, to where your greatest sense of "what is this about" gets special attention. Following your truest sense of synchronized activity opening yourself up to the unexpected.
5. Alignment--this is where you know you are where you are supposed to be right now with your personality, your preferences and your purpose. When you are aligned, you feel your very best, and you want to keep it that way as much as possible.
6. Experimentation--this is where you give yourself space to try out new things, to give yourself permission to go where you haven't gone before and even make a mess if need be, in order to find the things that give you the most joy and sense of satisfaction.
7. Connection--this is where your relationship with yourself grows and where the bond you have with yourself solidifies. This is where relationships with those who support your creative spirit are the focal point, with those who reflect back to you how you are growing and see the value in what you have to share. This also includes connection with Spirit, your Higher Power, or whatever gives you a sense of connection with the Universe.
We all have these steps taking place in our creative lives to one extent or another. Some of those creative steps we take are very small and halting. When we recognize where our steps could be bolder, less hesitant, courageous and even necessary for our well being, we can learn the best ways to initiate those steps that align the most authentically with Who We Are and Who We Want To Be Creatively.
I'm excited to come along with you through these 7 Steps to Creative Clarity and trust as you dive into each one, you will begin to unfurl those creative impulses and build a vision for yourself with what you want your Creative Practice and Lifestyle to look and feel like on a daily basis.
Please see each individual post following this one for each step in the 7 Steps to Creative Clarity. Each post contains a Video introduction to the Step, Prompts and Exercises to Play with, and an audio to listen to (and watch) to summarize each step. Then there is the Wrap UP where I share my enthusiasm and appreciation for being on this Creative Journey with YOU! ENJOY!
You are also welcome to leave a comment in our 7 Steps to Creative Clarity private Facebook Group!
Disclaimer: This 7 Steps to Creative Clarity Course is intended for refreshment, clarity and fun. It is not intended to be used as therapy or for psychological treatment. Please refer to a counselor or psychotherapist.
Note: If you are uncomfortable with any of the prompt/exercises in this course, simply proceed to one you want to engage with. This is for fun and clarity purposes.